Monday, March 22, 2010

Home Repairs. Big Things & Slightly smaller


So, Today, I went around and took a few choice pictures to go along with The Domestic Witches First week of cleaning, so, I figured I'd share them with you and go threw my checklist.


First things, They are small projects that I can do by myself and for little or no money.

Outside

  • Clean Porch
  • Clean Driveway
  • Clean out Gutters
Inside

  • Fix Dining Room Edging
  • Plaster Stairwell
  • New bathroom Doorknob
  • Put Doorknob on Den Door
  • Paint Bedroom Ceiling
  • Hang Blinds/Curtains


(missing Plaster in hallway) (Doorknob in the Den...or rather lack there of)


The Next Projects are slightly bigger and will require me to save up funds, I won't be able to do them alone, and it will take time to fix.

Outside
  • New Roof
  • Repair Balcony
  • Busted Garage Window
  • Water damage to Laundry Room
Inside
  • Living Room Ceiling
  • New Dishwasher
  • New Light Fixture in Altar Room
  • Hang Altar Room Door



(Ceiling Damage) (Rotted Outside Laundry Wall)


So! Now that we've got the plan laid out we should have a MUCH easier time getting to the chores now. As I complete the tasks, I'll check them off and prolly post updates on twitter!

Follow me on Twitter Here

Thanks to The Domestic Witch for her idea! See Her Page Here.

Blessed Be!
Fae Kieran

0 comments:

Post a Comment