Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Witches Cabinet on DeviantART

Hello my pretties! I have some wonderful news,
I finally got around to creating a DeviantART for my arts and crafts. Eventually, (when I get up the money and the energy) I will be selling my crafts (to order). To get to my DeviantART page click here

I will be adding a permanent Link to it on my directory to the left.
<<<<

Don't laugh at it! It's only a baby :[

Also, Don't forget to follow me on twitter!
(I'm not quite sure why it is posting updates from this blog on there twice..you'll have to forgive me...I'm a newbie at Social Networking Services...I need a techie >.>)

Witches Cabinet on Twitter


Happy Wednesday!

Blessed Be,
Fae

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I think it's wonderful you're stepping out onto a different plateau from you. Your crafts look wonderful and no doubt they'll do well. Have you thought of selling them on Etsy? Good for you and I'll be watching, Fae ; )

Fae Kieran said...

Thanks! And yes, I was planning on selling them on Etsy =D

Blessings!
Gae

Post a Comment